Leonel Canjani, LS
PLS – Assistant Chief of Survey – New Jersey
Mr. Canjani has over 27 years of experience in the surveying industry; focused in New York and New Jersey. He has extensive experience in both the public and private sector. In addition to traditional surveying he has been actively involved in Hydrographic Survey and 3D Laser Scanning.
His past positions have included Project Manager at Naik Consulting Group and Project Manager at Langan Engineering and Land Surveying.
Some of the projects that Mr. Canjani was part of include:
- Survey Limits Coastal Resiliency – Borough of Manhattan
- Brooklyn Bridge, Borough of Brooklyn and Manhattan
- Kew Gardens Interchange, NYS DOT
- Major Deegan Expressway, NYS DOT
- EDC Esplanade NYC DOT
- Kosciuszko Bridge, NYS DOT
- Second Avenue Subway Project, MTA New York City Transit
- World Trade Center Path Station, Port Authority of NY & NJ
- Cross Bronx Expressway, NYS DOT
- East Side Access, MTA New York City Transit
Mr. Canjani is a licensed Professional Surveyor in New Jersey.